McReynolds Family :: Fall 2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015
I am so excited to share this families shoot for soooo many reasons.  For one, M has become such a good friend to me here in Texas, and I was thrilled when she asked me to capture her family.  And two, her family is so sweet!  Just down to Earth, good people! 
Since I am not from Texas, places to shoot are hard to think of.  This particular one is basically right down the road and WHO KNEW there was a super awesome small vineyard?!  Good find M!

















© Natalie Imhoff Photography 2015 || www.natalieimhoffphotography.com
Frisco, Texas Photographer | Natural Light Photographer | Lifestyle Photographer | Children's Photographer | Family Photographer | Pet Photographer | Home Photography | Newborn Photographer



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design