A's Headshots :: Spring 2016

Thursday, May 5, 2016
When I was asked to take some headshots of my good friend Alyssa, I was at first hesitant.  She's such a great photographer, and to think she would be using these photos to brand herself was a little intimidating!  So glad I did  She is stunning, and the look of these capture the essence and beauty of her personality.

Alyssa, you rock my dear!  Thank you for taking me to this amazing location.  You're beautiful inside and out!  xoxo - Nat


  













#headshots #texas


© Natalie Imhoff Photography 2016 || www.natalieimhoffphotography.com
Frisco, Texas Photographer | Natural Light Photographer | Lifestyle Photographer | Children's Photographer | Family Photographer | Pet Photographer | Home & Real Estate Photography | Newborn Photographer | Lover of Sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design